Monday, February 29, 2016

Love letter | Leap Day


Officially been in my intern-ship company for appropriately one month time.
Checking mails, reading, blogging, quiet times for myself...
All these bring something in me.



Today is a special day!
Yeah it is.
Once in four years time,
they called it "Leap Day".




Honestly,
Justin Bieber's song of  "Love yourself",
non-stop repeating in my mind,
the lyrics, melody, feelings.



This contemporary kind of way in expressing the song is beautiful.
Feel the inner strength of both of the dancer trying to express.
How they blend themselves into the lyrics and performing out using their body language.
It's pretty amazing!
Inspiring.



That's why,
I love it so so much when there's one of my instructor doing steps using this song.
I'm totally in!
Spread the love,
everything start from love yourself. 
Source from YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyEuk8j8imI
'Cause if you like the way you look that much
Ohhhh baby you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
You should go and love yourself



Love letter
To my body, my soul, my mind, my everything.
Not to be what other title as "self-centre",
but it's all about to make yourself feel good and everything start from loving yourself;
before you go outside and start spreading love around or to love someone else.




For 22 years living my life,
my body is the one always be with me after my family.
sometime I got only me myself and my body.
No matter how worst the situation could be,
my body always be with me.


This what I came across in Love letter to myself, my body.



For some bad times during my past period,
sorry for being bad or rude to my body where sometime my body doesn't deserve any of it.
For bad emotion, bad balance way of lifestyle etc.
I'm sorry, my body is the best that always stays with me!



For sometimes where others been commenting that you're not beautiful enough,
for sometimes other judge you that I got a fat body, short legs or any stuff like that.
But thanks God,
I love you better than anyone in this world.
Cause you're mine, my body.
And I don't feel any sense of shy or embracing because of your outlook,
but I'm thankful and blessed enough to have the one and only unique body like you.
That belong to me.



After all the times pass,
for more than 20 years being with me and belong to me.



I've now more and more love you, my body.
I started to emphasize in psychology and inner sense of thoughts of you, 
for a healthy mental thoughts of you;
I started to go out and kick off the comfort zone,
socializing, new exploration, happiness, control of emotions,
just because my thoughts are no longer the same;
I started to participating in fitness and healthy lifestyle,
from doing only ballet classes, and now expanding to various type of dancing,
which including zumba, ritmo, kpop, salsa, piloxing..
All kind of love, my passion.



Never stops in developing the better shine in my,
self-development, improvement, achievements;
life goals, wanderlust, desire, dreams!
Work for my dream to come true,
go beyond my capability with passion and love.



Thank God,
I have you with me, and gonna protect you for the rest of my life.
To make you feel comfortable, happy, peace.
For sustainable goods, self improvements and shine of confidence.



Leap Day can never be simple,
Not just because it happen once in 4 year times.
It make us realize how precious every day could be,
appreciating and always be thankful towards your life.
In daily routine of life,
lead day bringing us meaning of love ourselves even more for than the usual day.



Love yourself everyday,
live for yourself.
Be the better version of yourself!


Love yourself, scare away your Monday blue!
Peace

Appreciate, Stay Blessed.
珍惜,感恩。

Sincerely,
May.

❥♒

No comments:

Post a Comment