Monday, February 15, 2016

Countdown 3 days


The last 3 days to living in my 21st year old young adult.
Time flies.
I remember how my birthday every years,
where surrounded by lovely families and peoples.


My family,
always there no matter how is it.


I can never forget during my plkn period,
which they called it as "national service" in 2012.
That's one of my birthday celebration where I can never forget.
Around 400 group singing of birthday song in Korean version just for me.


At that time,
we didn't have smartphone or any camera available that time
to capture moment or touching face expression of mine.
But it stays in my heart for life.


I'm blessed.
Appreciate what comes and goes in my 21 years journey,
and hope better comes to me and stay.


#0218
#FebruaryBaby


Sincerely,
May.

❥♒


No comments:

Post a Comment