Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I'm blessed



I'm always appreciate and thankful for what I'm having all the times,
Time flies and I'm close to 21 in less than 3 weeks time.


There are always something in my mind which I wish to capture down,
this is why I'm trying to note down through notes in my phone, instagram, twitter even here, blogging etc.


Well, family always my first concern no matter what,
my family always my main motivation and my top one fans in what I decide to go for.


I'd received a traditional Chinese New Year song in my "Howe's" family groupchat,
It's like I never feel that warm before and can't wait for 2015 Chinese New Year,
although those Chinese song are oldies but still,
the special one to brought the feeling of big family in home, 
in the words of gathering family together.


Just,
appreciate what you have and whose by your sides every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment